How we can help you get back on the road
G-Man Towing is a full-service towing company for all your roadside assistance needs. From getting you to the nearest gas station, to even changing your tire on the side of the road, G-Man Towing can come to you no matter what! We know it’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day grind of running your business and missing important details, like being able to get to work or family events. We want to make sure you’re always covered with reliable roadside assistance for your vehicle.
Choose our service for a friendly, reliable tow in the Dallas area with competitive pricing and friendly service included! With G-Man Towing on your side, you’ll never have to worry about paying an unexpected bill or having a breakdown while on the road again.
Emergency Tire Change
If you’re stranded on the side of the road with a flat tire, don’t panic. There are a few things you can do to get back on the road as quickly as possible with our roadside assistance services.
1. Remove the flat tire as quickly and safely as possible. This means unscrewing the wheel, removing the tire, and putting them all back together in reverse order. Make sure to wear gloves, protect your eyes from debris and keep your hands cool or warm according to the temperature.
2. Check your spare tire for capacity and make sure it’s fully inflated. If you don’t have a spare, put a jack under your car and raise the front end until the wheel is at least 2 inches off the ground. This will help distribute weight more evenly and prevent damage to your suspension or drivetrain.
3. Call a tow truck or roadside assistance if available. A tow truck will come to take your car away and replace your flat tire with a new one while you wait. Roadside assistance can provide some basic repair services like changing a flat battery or inflating tires with air pumped from a compressor
If your car battery is dead, don’t let it keep you from enjoying the great outdoors. A jump start can get your car running again in no time, and with a little preparation and our roadside assistance services, you can make the process as easy as possible. Here are a few ways we help you get back on the road:
1. Make a plan. Before you go out looking for a jump starter, figure out what you need to do in order to get your car running again. Jump starters come in several different sizes, so be sure to choose one that will fit your vehicle. Some models have cables that extend out of the unit, while others require you to connect them to your car’s battery terminals. Knowing how to use the device will make the process much easier.
2. Prepare your car. Make sure your car is well-gassed and has fresh oil and coolant in its engine. If you’re using a jumpstarter with cables, be sure to unplug any unnecessary devices from your car before hooking up the jumper cable. And if you’re using a model that attaches to your car’s battery, be sure to remove any metal objects from around the battery (screws, bolts, coins, etc.) so that you don’t accidentally short out the battery.
3. Locate the jumper cables in your car. Before you use a jumpstarter, you need to know where it’s always best to mount it. For starters, make sure it’s protected against moisture, doesn’t get too hot, and can swing freely about three feet from your car when is not running.
4. Connect the jumper cables to your car’s battery terminals (or leave them connected but disconnected from the device if you’re using a power bank). If the battery has been recently discharged and wasn’t fully charged at all times during this process, be sure to tighten each cable’s connection until they are firmly tight, or else they may come loose while driving or while jumping your car.
5. Start the jump starter, if necessary, and wait for it to kick on; while you wait, keep one of your jump cables firmly connected to your vehicle’s battery terminal(s) and hold onto the other cable as you move it closer and closer to the charging port in your device. You’ll know when you’re close enough to connect because popping sounds should start coming out of your device or power bank; when this happens, make sure one of your jump cables is firmly connected to your device or power bank.
Is Towing an Option for You?
If you’ve been stuck on the side of the road for more than an hour, it might be time to call a tow truck. But before you do, there are some things you should know.
Towing is usually an option if your car has broken down and you can’t fix it yourself. The cost of towing will depend on the car’s weight and where you are located. You may also have to pay a fee for the tow truck, and the driver may charge you for gas while he’s driving your car to a service station.
Before calling a tow truck, it’s important to assess your situation. Make sure your car is off the side of the road in a safe location, and that there’s enough room for the tow truck to get to you. If your car is blocking traffic or damaging property, the tow truck driver may not be able to get close enough to help you.
If you decide to call a tow truck, make sure to provide the driver with your name, address, and phone number. Also note the make and model of your car, as this information will help the driver find a replacement.Find out if your car is worth towing and how much it would cost to remove it from the road. Not every car can simply be quickly towed away, so you may have to search for a tow truck that can handle your vehicle safely. Speak with the tow truck driver about your insurance coverage, and request a written estimate from him.
Need Emergency Roadside Assistance? Call G-Man Towing today!
If you’re in need of a tow truck, there’s no better place to turn than G-Man Towing. We’ve been providing professional towing services for years now, and we’re always up for a challenge. We know the drill, and we’ll take care of your car quickly and safely.
If you are stranded with your vehicle anywhere in or around Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Arlington, Dallas, Mansfield, or Pantego, Texas, are you looking for an emergency towing service? You need to contact G-Man Towing as soon as possible. Our team of trained experts will give you a wide range of towing services like heavy-duty towing, flat tire change, and out-of-gas refill service, along with a few essential tips on how you can keep your vehicle and yourself safe while you wait for us to arrive. It does not matter how major or minor the situation is; our team will reach your location, provide you with towing assistance, and escort you and your car back to safety in no time. Click here to contact our team or find out more about our services. Contact us or call at (214) 972-2357